A Special Message to Guests and Friends
Concerning COVID-19 During 2023 Season
The Hedges is looking forward to welcoming our guests and friends for a safe 2023 season. The Hedges will follow all information and advice provided by multiple public health agencies. Our efforts include:
• Our staff is vaccinated against COVID-19.
• Our housekeeping staff will be using CDC approved commercial grade wipes and cleaning solutions to disinfect guest rooms and common area surfaces.
• The Hedges has hydrogen peroxide fogging to provide additional sanitation for guest rooms and public spaces as needed.
• Reservations may be made for breakfast or dinner if you are not staying at The Hedges by contacting the Front Office in advance.
• Use of masks is a personal choice.
• Please do not come to The Hedges if you are ill, currently have COVID-19, or have come in contact with someone who has COVID-19 until you are past the waiting period as advised by your local health officials.
• For the 2023 season, our cancellation policy is: A full deposit refund will be issued for cancellations made three weeks prior to arrival date, or at any time before arrival date due to positive COVID-19 diagnosis or confirmed virus contact according to your local health department. Partial deposit refunds will be considered on a case-by-case basis for cancellations of less than three weeks for other reasons. Please communicate with the Reservations staff immediately if you are cancelling your reservation.
The health and safety of our guests and employees are of the utmost importance. We will continue to closely monitor all developments and will take all necessary steps to protect everyone who enjoys The Hedges. We are committed to ensuring your continued enjoyment of the unique experience that is The Hedges. We cannot wait to welcome you for the 2023 season!
The Hedges on Blue Mountain Lake, LLC