The Crow’s Nest Gift Shop
Located in the Front Office on Hedges Road
We focus on regionally-made products, featuring works of artists and craftspeople from the Adirondacks, New Hampshire, Maine, Pennsylvania, and New York. There are also a few who represent the West: Colorado, Washington, and Arizona. Our guests will find a wide assortment of nature- and Hedges Centennial-themed items, including:
• Hedges calendars can be purchased at the gift shop or by mail using this form and process: Hedges Calendar Order Form 2022 All photos submitted by guests
• Adult and youth sweatshirts, T shirts, socks, and caps. You’ll find a new centennial logo to refresh your Hedges clothing, and some new Blue Mountain Lake and ADK designs.
• Commemorative book by Roger Kessel, “The Hedges: Twelve Precious Acres on Blue Mountain Lake” (also can be ordered through Amazon).
• A book of Blue Mountain Lake poems by Charles Bachman. (Both Kessel and Bachman are long-time Hedges guests.)
• Mugs and glassware
• Kitchen linens
• Ceramic bird feeders, wine caddies, and bowls
• Maple syrup and jams
• Laminated Hedges Centennial and Blue Mountain Lake placemats
• Loon display bowls
• Note cards and posters
• Nature guides and North Country decals
• Ceramic coaster sets and trivets
• Holiday ornaments
• Metalwork lanterns, candle sleeves, and trivets
• Scented candles and soaps
• Balsam and hooked wool pillows
There is also a newly-expanded children’s section, which has old-time toys and nature-related activities, woodland animal stickers, felt animal purses & pencil cases, ADK camp chairs, stuffed animals, and infant onesies & socks.
Stop by to browse, and immerse yourself in that great balsam scent while you shop!
Want to know more?
Give us a call: (518) 352-7325