The Crow’s Nest Gift Shop
Located in the Front Office on Hedges Road
We’ve maintained our focus on regionally-made products, featuring works of artists and craftspeople from the Adirondacks, New Hampshire, Maine, Pennsylvania, Vermont, and New York. Our guests will find a wide assortment of nature- and Hedges-themed items, including from 20 new vendors and a number of perennial favorites. Among the products we offer are:
- Adult and youth sweatshirts, fleece items, t-shirts, socks, and caps.
- Candles, diffusers, and soaps in balsam, mountain air and floral scents
- Mugs and glassware
- Kitchen linens and serving ware
- Ceramic coaster sets and trivets
- Holiday ornaments, featuring a customized 3-D wooden one of the Main Lodge
- Ceramic bird feeders, wine caddies, and bowls
- Embroidery and macramé craft kits
- Children’s section with stuffed animals, toys, nature-related activities, puzzles, and mobiles
- Maple syrup and jams
- Blue Mountain Lake map prints, wall plaques, and slate cutting boards
- Original artworks by Joann Quinlivan, and prints by Mary Ballou and Jeanne Dupre
- A book on The Hedges’ 140-year history by Roger Kessel titled “The Hedges: The Story of Twelve Precious Acres on Blue Mountain Lake”
- An illustrated book of Blue Mountain Lake poems by Charles Bachman (Both Kessel and Bachman are long-time Hedges guests.)
- Hedges 2023 calendars can be purchased at the gift shop or by mail using this form and process. All of the calendar photos were submitted by guests and staff of The Hedges.
- Pendleton blanket throws, baby blankets and hooded towels
- Loon display bowls
- Stationery: note cards, notebooks, and notepads
- Nature guides and North Country decals
- Pennants and posters
- Metalwork lanterns, candle sleeves, and trivets
- Balsam and hooked wool pillows
You can learn about the various artisans from the profile cards that are displayed next to their products. Enjoy the balsam-scented experience as you browse and shop!
Want to know more?
Give us a call: (518) 352-7325